• Introduction to Revit and the User Interface
• Schematic Designs
• Walls and Curtain Walls
• Floors, Roofs, and Ceilings
• Stairs, Ramps, and Railings
• Adding Families
• Modifying Families
• Groups and Phasing
• Rooms and Colour Fill Plans
• Details and Annotations.
• Creating Drawing Sets
• Workflow and Other Revit Essentials
• Tips, Tricks, and Troubleshooting
• Practical exercise co-ordinating other format drawings and Revit Architecture
• Preparing Standard Sheets, and sheet title blocks.
• Fine tunning and cleaning final drawing.
Software Version: Revit latest version.
Duration: ± 28 hours (4½ Days), on working days (Monday to Friday).
Time: 9:00 to 12:00 & 13:00 to 16:00 (includes Tea / Coffee during breaks).
Location: Buromatic Ltd, 4 Ernest Leclezio Lane, Stevenson Avenue, Quatre Bornes.
Certificate: Non-Award Certificate.